Connecting to the Internet by conventional methods...
With a comprehensive interface in a Single-Chip, the interfaces with various products can be unified thus more products can be connected to the Internet while development costs can be drastically reduced at the same time.
Interpret Any Kind of Signals
Prototype Development of Aplix IoT IC
IoT IC Development Overview
Developing 2 different components
Analog I/O Chip Design
In Phase 1, to reduce the development cost and time, a generic base chip with standard cells are used
Analog I/O Chip Overview
• BiCMOS 44pin QFN or 64pin QFP 0.5mm pitch
• Basic Functions:
– 3V Power Regulator (Input Range 4-14V, can provide power to JM1 and A-CPU)
– 8 or 16ch comparator input (variable comparison voltage)
– 8 or 16ch level shifter (5V -> 3V convertor)
– 4ch LED driver (14V withstand open collector)
– 4ch analog switch (5v withstand)
– configuration register (set variables used above)
Analog I/O Logic Chip Overview
Analog I/O Logic Chip Specification
I/O Logic IC (A-CPU, Phase 1) Specification
To bridge analog and digital, voltage and signal convertors which covers wide ranges are included.